Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple medieval role playing setting based of Crossroads Keep from Neverwinter Nights 2.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» All But One
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 am by Admin

» Possible New Space
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 am by Admin

» Walking Down a Sunlit Path
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm by Zabrard Mazel

» Calliara Frostwind
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am by Admin

» HELLO TLANTL
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm by Avera

» Zabrard Mazel
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 am by Admin

» Alex Hawklight
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm by Alex Hawklight

» Gentlemen.
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am by Zabrard Mazel

» Character Sheet - Form
Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm by Admin

Affiliates
DA After Effects
Five Stars
Soul War

Marissa, The Black Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
papersamurai00

Marissa, The Black Blood Empty
PostSubject: Marissa, The Black Blood   Marissa, The Black Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:41 am

Marissa, The Black Blood Mariss10

Marissa Zerk, the Black Blood. Berserker/Black Guard. Greatsword style.

Marissa speaks little of herself and even less of her past. Most avoid her, as her very body radiates a miasma of hate, mostly towards her. She counters possible hostility by looking as dangerous as she can, but it hasn't prevented all possible fights...and they usually end with either blood or others breaking it up. Since ariving in the keep, she hasn't murdered anyone...but she has been found talking to herself when she thinks she's alone.

She directs her capacity for violence in battle. Among berserkers, her frenzy is wild and fearless to the point of suicidal. Few foes can handle more than a single blow from the blade, between her tremendous strength and dark magic.

Only the bravest or strongest of heart approach her deliberately let alone associate. Still, a stronger mercenary is hard to come by.
Back to top Go down

Marissa, The Black Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossroads :: Welcome Station :: War Room-
Jump to: