Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple medieval role playing setting based of Crossroads Keep from Neverwinter Nights 2.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» All But One
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 am by Admin

» Possible New Space
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 am by Admin

» Walking Down a Sunlit Path
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm by Zabrard Mazel

» Calliara Frostwind
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am by Admin

» HELLO TLANTL
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm by Avera

» Zabrard Mazel
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 am by Admin

» Alex Hawklight
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm by Alex Hawklight

» Gentlemen.
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am by Zabrard Mazel

» Character Sheet - Form
The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm by Admin

Affiliates
DA After Effects
Five Stars
Soul War

The Scavenger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Avera

Avera

The Scavenger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 am

The Scavenger - Page 2 Avera_11

She laughed, "I was joking, little fox. Well ... sort of. I wish I could make that disappear but not yet. I wish I had someone to help go through this though."
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:47 am

The Scavenger - Page 2 Foxani10

The fox dropped back down, looking up at her. She then stepped away from the table and started to grow...And her muzzle pulled in. Her hair also shed save for across the shoulders and up the lower arms and legs. The cloth of the collar seemed to stretch to match.

The Scavenger - Page 2 Foxhum10

She half-fox woman stepped over to the table, stark nude and not seeming bothered by that. "What needs doing?" She asked as she took a look at the paper with her good eye.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 pm

When the fox grew then changed into a person Avera stepped back, watching her as warily as the fox had watched her. She readied a song just in case but then the other woman asked what she needed to do to help.

"By Tyr's left buttock." She chuckled, "You're a shape changer."
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 am

"Yes." She said. "Work needed doing. What needs doing?" Her tail swished back and forth slowly with impatience.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:03 am

At five foot two the fox woman was much taller than the halfling who stood at two foot 9 but the size did not bother the tiny woman. She smirked, "We need to separate these into categories then I can figure out what needs to be done now and what should be done later. But first ... what do I call you?"
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 am

"No name. Just called fox." She said as she looked at the papers. "Se-par-ate by what? By name on paper?" She asked, pointing to one person's signature.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:18 am

"Just 'fox'? Didn't your mother give you a name?" Avera wondered if she could call the fox woman something other than "fox." The papers were nothing confidential or even anything that could be used by outside influences so she shrugged, "By who signed them is best. I know what they are for from there."
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 am

"No mother to give name." She said as she started to sort, going by the shape of the letters. "Old master call me fox."
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:28 am

Avera sat on the ground and sorted the papers with her, "Master? I don't think I like that. Would you like a name? It would be easier calling you by a name."
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 am

"Name not needed. Fox is good. Know to answer." She said as she paused, trying to get one person's signature in her memory. It looked weird to her.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 am

"If that is what you like, Fox. What are you having difficulty with there?" She looked at the sheet, "Someone not know how to sign well?"
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:44 am

"Name is odd." She said as she gave the sheet a small shiff and set it in a new pile. "Will make easy to recognize."
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 am

"Really? What is the name?" Avera took the sheet to look at it.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 am

"Cannot read letters." She said.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:17 am

"Ah." Avera put the letter in the pile and continued on, "So what are you doing here and what happened to this Master?"
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:40 pm

"Old master long gone." She said. "Hunting since then."
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 am

"Then you are a free woman to do as you please. You can stay here if you wish. I can get you a room and maybe some clothes. I'm sure that a paladin or two would have a heart attack seeing you this way." Avera chuckled thinking of Casavir then turned her head, the thought of her Casavir from her dimension hurting her heart. She tried not to think of him or even go near where she could even see the Casavir of this world.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 am

She set the last of the papers in the sorted pile. "Not need clothes." She said. She shifted back to fox formand looked up at Avera.

Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:02 pm

"Changing makes that much easier." Avera smiled as she picked up her paperwork and arranged them on the table. She stretched as she opened the door to the bedroom section and flopped onto a mattress that was on the floor. The rest of the bed was not in the room as she'd had it removed. It was nicer for her to sleep this way as beds were so high.

The room was much larger than she could truly use and the mattress was huge compared to her tiny form. There was a soft, round pet bed in a corner that was also huge which Keza the dire wolf had used.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm

She snuffed at the pet bed before deciding to lay down near the matress. She wasn't about to intrude on what was clearly a larger animal's territory.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:15 am

Avera looked over at Fox noticing that she was avoiding the mattress, "You can sleep on the bed if you like, Fox. Keza is ... Keza is not around anymore." It was the hard truth that her companion was nowhere in her mind. Worse that she had no idea how.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:48 am

She looked up at Avera, curiously, making a small whine.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 am

The whine made Avera breathe deep so she could gain her composure, "Keza is ... was my companion. I don't know what happened to him. He hasn't died or I would have ... reacted badly to that sensation ... but he is gone because I can no longer feel him."
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:01 am

She stood and hopped onto the matress, laying down close to her.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:04 am

Avera petted Fox's ear and sighed, "It's only going to get worse around here, Fox. There is a war coming and I don't know who will survive it." She pushed the pillows and sat up against them, "I don't even know where the Knight-Captain is. I can't do this myself again and certainly not alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scavenger
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossroads :: War Station :: Trails to Travel-
Jump to: