Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple medieval role playing setting based of Crossroads Keep from Neverwinter Nights 2.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» All But One
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 am by Admin

» Possible New Space
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 am by Admin

» Walking Down a Sunlit Path
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm by Zabrard Mazel

» Calliara Frostwind
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am by Admin

» HELLO TLANTL
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm by Avera

» Zabrard Mazel
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 am by Admin

» Alex Hawklight
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm by Alex Hawklight

» Gentlemen.
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am by Zabrard Mazel

» Character Sheet - Form
Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm by Admin

Affiliates
DA After Effects
Five Stars
Soul War

Gentlemen.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zabrard Mazel

Zabrard Mazel

Gentlemen. Empty
PostSubject: Gentlemen.   Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Oh hai !

Well, I've been watching this forum for a few months, now, and, as you see, it took me a bit of time before finally deciding to register here ! I've already been on one or two RP forums, before, but that was a long time ago :p Hope I will have gained in maturity Smile

I have to say, I normally don't like heroic-fantasy, and rpg the likes of nwn. Really not. Actually, I tend to despise fantasy settings, and the more magic-related they are, the more I hate them :p I myself don't understand why I've played this game so much. I mean, I play Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Command&Conquer... What the hell am I doing here ? I don't know, I'm just here, I've finished nwn2 and nwn three or four times each, finished all expansions... Some things just can't be explained :p

Anyway, please note that the views expressed by the character(s) I play do not necessarily reflect my own. I mean, sometimes they do, but not always. Okay, that doesn't help. Well, if you have any doubt, you can ask Wink
Also, I'm French, so you'll most certainly come across a certain number of mistakes or sentences that don't mean anything :p When you do, please tell me !

Finally, on a lighter note, I might, from time to time, refer to you as "comrades". Don't be frightened, it's just that I like this word Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Gentlemen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen.   Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:37 am

It sounds good to me comrade.

I don't tend to play the gun hopping, 1st person shooter ups games but it is not due to like or dislike. Being female I'm always getting people saying "ooh it's because you are a girl and don't like blood." Screw that bs! My husband loves showing me moves like cutting heads off and all the other fun stuff. It all amuses me greatly.

Problem is that I have bad motion sickness so I can't even watch most 1st person shooters for more than a minute, let alone play. The rest of them I just can't watch even 5 minutes. So I stick to all 3rd person games and I do so like fantasy and fiction.

Some characters are more vivid than others, colourful attitudes aside.

Anyway, I've yammered enough. Bring up a stool, toss your characters into the character sheets zone and start her up! This should be interesting.

And don't worry, I play with quite a few people who's first language is not English. It's no biggie.
Back to top Go down
https://crossroadskeep.forumotion.com
Zabrard Mazel

Zabrard Mazel

Gentlemen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen.   Gentlemen. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am

Oh, I can understand that. A friend of mine has a similar problem, and it's true that FPS sometimes are...speedy Smile (and noisy !)
Thankfully, there are lots of good 3rd person games. And that's thanks to one of them that we're right here, isn't it ? Wink

Character sheet incoming, I've tried to stick with the suggested form. Just a few details to check, and it's up !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gentlemen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen.   Gentlemen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossroads :: Welcome Station :: Meeting Room-
Jump to: