Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple medieval role playing setting based of Crossroads Keep from Neverwinter Nights 2.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» All But One
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 am by Admin

» Possible New Space
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 am by Admin

» Walking Down a Sunlit Path
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm by Zabrard Mazel

» Calliara Frostwind
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am by Admin

» HELLO TLANTL
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm by Avera

» Zabrard Mazel
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 am by Admin

» Alex Hawklight
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm by Alex Hawklight

» Gentlemen.
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am by Zabrard Mazel

» Character Sheet - Form
Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm by Admin

Affiliates
DA After Effects
Five Stars
Soul War

Etain Kolmora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stormydawn

stormydawn

Etain Kolmora Empty
PostSubject: Etain Kolmora   Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 am

Etain Kolmora Lady_p10

Etain Kolmora. Human. Favored Soul/Cleric of Ilmater.

Etain grew up on the streets of Neverwinter, fighting and stealing for food, hiding out in shops for shelter for the night. She was found by a monk of Ilmater and was taken in by the monastery. She appreciated the Broken God's dogma to fight for and protect the less fortunate, downtrodden, oppressed, and those in need (it hitting a little close to home, perhaps). She took vows before her 16th winter.

Etain takes her calling very seriously, going out of her way to help those in need and protect the weak in the name of Ilmater and Neverwinter. She is a fair-minded, kind person, coming across to most as an innocence and naivety. She isn't usually one for jokes, but she does possess something of a dark sense of humor when she thinks it appropriate (read: HARDLY EVER).

Even though she's only in her early twenties, her hair is already going gray from the stresses and sufferings she's endured so others don't have to. Her armor and shield are marked with the symbol of Ilmater and she carries a plain hammer with the handle wrapped in red cord.

She came to Crossroads Keep in the hopes of helping protect those who live there, working alongside Light of Heavens and the Church of Tyr (Tyr and Ilmater work closely together, after all) to make the keep a safe haven for all within its walls.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

Etain Kolmora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etain Kolmora   Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 am

Beautiful! This character sounds like she will be quite serious and a good addition to round out the crazies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

Etain Kolmora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etain Kolmora   Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:39 am

Come now, I don't think my Brenna's a crazy. XD

I hope one day Etain and Brenna might meet. A cleric and a knight might get along well enough.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

Etain Kolmora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etain Kolmora   Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 am

Ah yes but we haven't seen a lot on Brenna yet. This will be interesting with both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Etain Kolmora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etain Kolmora   Etain Kolmora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etain Kolmora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossroads :: Welcome Station :: War Room-
Jump to: