Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple medieval role playing setting based of Crossroads Keep from Neverwinter Nights 2.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » All But One
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 am by Admin

» Possible New Space
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 am by Admin

» Walking Down a Sunlit Path
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm by Zabrard Mazel

» Calliara Frostwind
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am by Admin

» HELLO TLANTL
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm by Avera

» Zabrard Mazel
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 am by Admin

» Alex Hawklight
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm by Alex Hawklight

» Gentlemen.
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am by Zabrard Mazel

» Character Sheet - Form
    Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm by Admin

Affiliates
    DA After Effects
    Five Stars
    Soul War

Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tiff

Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. Empty
    PostSubject: Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.   Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Just the quiet lurky here. Some of you know me, or have at least roleplayed with me. I'm Tiffany, though you may recognize me as tifferny from the yahoo groups, or DOBK from the msn board. Or if the char's ring a bell more than the name, then Nevalle it is. Thought I'd drop in, say hi, and see what trouble I can get into. Smile

I've been on the internet and rping for 13 years now, started out in live chatrooms and eventually found my way to message boards. I think that's part of the reason I keep things short and to the point, even when I know I should expand on them. I try though. I used to be a workaholic, still am to a degree, but am down to 1 job instead of 2. Hell(walmart) fired me for bullshit. But HD(home depot) is still going strong. I'm more of a Star Wars nerd than anything, but love NWN as well. Too bad I'm having trouble playing it on my computer. But there is the laptop so it's not too bad.
    Back to top Go down
    Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.   Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:31 am

Character limit on the topic? Another thing I have to check out it seems.

Anyway, welcome aboard Tiff! Let's see what trouble you can come up with. Have you figured out what you want to play? Or should I even ask the Nevalle fan? What a Face
    Back to top Go down
    Tiff

PostSubject: Re: Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.   Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 am

Yea I had initially named this thread Hey and it said it had to be 10 char's or more.

ANd uh... You really had to ask? I dunno, I'll probably stick with Nevalle, but throw in a second char as well.
    Back to top Go down
    Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.   Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:37 am

Yeh I should know better shouldn't I Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Tiff

PostSubject: Re: Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.   Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 am

Yep you should Razz Either that, or I should become less predictable...

Hmm... I thought I already was.
    Back to top Go down
    Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.   Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 am

Yaay, another Star Wars fan! cheers Welcome, Tiff!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.   Why is there a character limit on the topic?  That's just plain silly. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is there a character limit on the topic? That's just plain silly.
    Page 1 of 1