Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple medieval role playing setting based of Crossroads Keep from Neverwinter Nights 2.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» All But One
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 am by Admin

» Possible New Space
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 am by Admin

» Walking Down a Sunlit Path
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm by Zabrard Mazel

» Calliara Frostwind
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am by Admin

» HELLO TLANTL
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm by Avera

» Zabrard Mazel
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 am by Admin

» Alex Hawklight
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm by Alex Hawklight

» Gentlemen.
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am by Zabrard Mazel

» Character Sheet - Form
The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm by Admin

Affiliates
DA After Effects
Five Stars
Soul War

The Scavenger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
papersamurai00

The Scavenger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 am

The Scavenger - Page 3 Foxani10

She shuffled up along Avera's leg and laid down casually, enjoying the ear rubs and attention.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:09 am

The Scavenger - Page 3 Avera_11

"How long have you been alone? You are thin. I guess you wish to stay." Avera lay back and closed her eyes, slowly falling off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:10 am

She didn't say anything. She was a fox after all. She cuddled up with Avera as the pair dozed off, her tail sweeping up around her as well.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:18 am

When morning came a woman entered the rooms to start cleaning and getting everything ready. The maid did her duty quietly trying not to wake the halfling as she did her work. She did not touch the papers but did peek in the bedroom to see if she would be able to do cleaning in there.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:22 am

When she came, fox had stood and stretched out a little. She never slept late. When the sun was up, she was up. She shook out her fur and was about to explore a little when the door opened. Her hackles raised and she growled low, keeping her eye on the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:37 am

The sounds in the other room had caught Avera's ear but she continued to lie in bed without showing that she was awake. It was an instinctive thing she did to make sure all was well. She'd slept but not well, expecting possible danger even though she felt that Fox could be trusted. If that was not true the werefox would have attacked her well before now.

"It's alright, Fox. She's the cleaning lady so you don't need to gnaw her leg off. I'm going for a bath." Avera chuckled under her breath as she heard the lady in the other room stumble, having heard the growl and Avera's words. The halfling went to the bathing room.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 am

Fox hopped down from the matress and started to wander a little, checking the place out and seeing if there was anything worth hunting, like an odd rodent or a rabbit in the street.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 am

The bath was relaxing and revitalizing so Avera took her damned time. It wasn't like she needed to be anywhere yet. Kana was not likely to look for her until around noon as her chores kept her from getting after her any sooner. But she still needed to get going. You never knew when she'd send someone to check anyway.

Avera dried off, got dressed and went into the outer room to grab some breakfast which she knew would be left for her. Taking a piece of toast she munched away as she got some things into her bag of holding.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:08 am

Fox came up to Avera, setting a caught and dead rabbit down by her, making a small whine.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 am

"Thank you Fox but I have some breakfast. Want me to cut it up for you?"
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:32 am

Fox shook her fur out before picking up the rabbit again and taking it under a table to eat. She had her food.
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am

Avera grabbed some bacon and put it on some toast, plunked it into her mouth and packed up some food to go into her pack as well. She looked about trying to figure out if there was anything else to bring and looked down at Fox, "Well, I'm off to the wilderness for a bit. I have some things to check out. Did you want to tag along?"
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:44 am

She looked up, giving a little whine and a gesture something to the likeness of "I'll catch up."
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 am

Avera rubbed her new friend's ear, "I will see you soon then."

She wrote a note and left it on the table, requesting a fox door so Fox could come and go as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm

This forum is now ended. Move along. Nothing more to see here. cat
Back to top Go down
https://crossroadskeep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenger   The Scavenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scavenger
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossroads :: War Station :: Trails to Travel-
Jump to: