Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple medieval role playing setting based of Crossroads Keep from Neverwinter Nights 2.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» All But One
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 am by Admin

» Possible New Space
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 am by Admin

» Walking Down a Sunlit Path
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm by Zabrard Mazel

» Calliara Frostwind
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am by Admin

» HELLO TLANTL
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm by Avera

» Zabrard Mazel
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 am by Admin

» Alex Hawklight
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm by Alex Hawklight

» Gentlemen.
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am by Zabrard Mazel

» Character Sheet - Form
Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm by Admin

Affiliates
DA After Effects
Five Stars
Soul War

Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!

Go down 
+2
Avera
stormydawn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stormydawn

stormydawn

Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! Empty
PostSubject: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Hullo! I'm Stormy, or Rhi if you prefer, I answer to both. Found this through the NWN2 Yahoo! group, on which I mostly lurk and read all the amazing writings there. Hoping to be less lurky (lurkey? lurkee?) here Very Happy

Um... I'm 25 years old, I'm the layout and production artist at Hardcore Gamer Magazine. I love video games, especially those made by Bioware, and I read just about any book I can get my hands on (mostly fantasy/sci-fi). My father worked as a writer for PnP games when I was a kid, so I've been playing D&D and the like for about 20 years now.

Trying to decide if I want to make a Favored Soul/Cleric type or a Wizard here... I'm very fond of both, and they're very different people, but both would be fun to roleplay. Maybe I'll post both and see which y'all like more Razz
Back to top Go down
Avera

Avera

PostSubject: Re: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:34 am

Hey Stormy! Not sure if I know you as I know a couple people who's aliases start with Rhi but either way, welcome to the group!

Try out both and see what happens. I adore tieflings so that could be great fun for me Smile

There is one thread started if you wish to get into that. Or you can start another thread. Either way it will be fun.

I've lurked at the Yahoo! group for a long while now.
Back to top Go down
papersamurai00

PostSubject: Re: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:44 am

Welcome aboard!

So, you play the odd tiefling too, eh? I haven't, but I've a friend who does. I do have one of my own though I mean to upload. Maybe we can bring them into the same room one day. XD
Back to top Go down
stormydawn

stormydawn

PostSubject: Re: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:10 am

I've always been partial to tieflings and aasimar, because of possible NPC interactions with them and potential "fighting against your true nature" roleplay Razz But Lhaana is actually who I played through the Neverwinter Nights 2 OC as, so she seemed very appropriate to use here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiff

PostSubject: Re: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:17 am

Either way I think we're glad to have you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
cairan farlong

cairan farlong

PostSubject: Re: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:42 am

If the "missing" knight captain Cairan shows up, your tiefling might find some of that "against your nature" potential, since Cairan is an aasimar. His skin usually gets very tingly and itchy whenever a tiefling gets near... Smile
Back to top Go down
stormydawn

stormydawn

PostSubject: Re: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 am

Oooh, I like the sound of that Very Happy Lhaana tends to sneeze a lot around aasimar, or gets tingly, my-arm's-asleep kind of sensations. She says it's because she's "allergic to celestials." Could prove to be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 am

Wooow, sounds like you have an awesome job! Welcome aboard, stormydawn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!   Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barkeep! A round of ale for my new friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crossroads :: Welcome Station :: Meeting Room-
Jump to: